Ask the OncoTag Msds at email@example.com
The prevalence of pancreatic cancer (PC) are sharply rising around the world, but its prognosis is extremely bad with 1-4percent of 5-year success rate. Early detection of PC is needed. Biocon Oncotag-M is a protein especially increased in PC using a 91.7% favorable speed.
Oncotag-M is associated with the dimensions, metastasis and survival of patients with pancreatic adeno-carcinoma.
Limitations in the PC diagnostics More than 80 percent of PC is inoperable and can’t be diagnosed pathologically. If that’s the circumstance, cytology evaluation using specimens obtained through EUS-FNA (Endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration) is done but the analysis depends upon the subjective conclusion. In addition evaluation can’t offer a certain answer for cells.
Early detection of PC is needed.
Biocon Oncotag-M is a protein especially useful in PC detection
● Oncotag-M reveals greater specificity and sensitivity within the famous mark CEA in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
● Oncotag-M has dependable diagnostic accuracy for irregular cells.
● Precise analysis is ensured at easy steps within a few hours.
GFP conjugation of Onco Tag for Pancreas cancer detection.
It’s important to specimens that are EUS-FNA.
● Monoclonal antibody specific to Oncotag-M is conjugated with green fluorescence protein.
● After easy staining positive outcome may be read out by green fluorescence emitted in the Oncotag-M expressing specimens